Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do Christian girls get raped when they go to Churches in Egypt ??

Yes there is something wrong from inside but it is too much from outside. The Ex-Egyptian Christians are crossing all lines. My dear French Friend  Seg witnessed of the Ex-Egyptian Christians protest of Paris last week.

Some man approached her along with other people distributing leaflets and saying that Christian girls are raped when ever they go to Churches in Egypt on Sundays !!??

I can’t believe how they lie ,seriously this is awful lie

I want to ask the Christian Egyptian girls from different sects

Do you get raped when you go to Church ??

Well this is just the start

Here is a scan for the leaflets distributed on the people outside the protest , it is in French

Document (3)

Document (5)

It is full of hate and lies in a way that made me so nervous and mad

Here are some excerpts from the second document “with numbers” :
 
4) The educational program of Egypt, as a whole does not refer to the history of the Copts {Well do they mean the theological history of the Church because in my days the history of Coptic Egypt was actually the history of Egypt under the Roman rule and it mentioned clearly how the Egyptian Orthodox Christians were prosecuted under the Roman Rule}

5) The criminal oppression against the Copts adults and minors results in blackmail, embezzlement, influence offences including forced conversion  of the majority religion. {what majority , no one forced anyone to convert ,how many times do we have to say the essence of the faith in the heart , there is no compulsion in religion for God Sake}
6) The reality of massacres of hundreds of victims Copts {where are those hundreds who were murdered ??}

Do you see why I am an angry !!??

For God Sake they are speaking about the representation of the Copts in the Parliament , I know some Copts are requesting a quote , the same Quote which Makram Pasha Abid , the great Egyptian Christian leader refused to include in the constitution of 1921 when it was suggested !!

I think Makram Pasha would be very angry from them

Guys we must discuss this , we should not leave it ,it is from our national security

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Zeinobia,

    I like to balance the (+)and the (-) in all that I heed. This means that I strive to heave all sides of an 'argument' before coming-down on a particular conclusion. In any event, my conclusions tend to be (when I am most-sane!) tentative, ante-pen-ultimate.

    Accordingly, I DO look for "the other side" in whatever obtains that strikes my interest-- as your topic does.

    To me, it would appear that your Egypt is in deep-- and to a degree unnecessary-- turmoil about sectarian issues. I as a Nazarene MUST hear both sides, love both sides-- in any/all disputes. From here, it does appear that there are (Coptic) Christians-- and the 'outsiders' to whom you allude-- who have gone too far, too far. But I think that this must be an aspect of the human condtion-- one ever in need of struggle-for-mastery-- but a real and operant condition nonetheless.

    I am in 'constant prayer' about your land (and other matters related to human propensity-to-fall); for this reason I am studying your culture, and have sub-let betimes my domicile to Egyptians-- to learn Egyptian culture and ways. I am reading from what you call 'The Roman Period' in Egyptian history-- as this is a bias engendered by my Nazarene background. But ALL of Egypt-- past present future-- is my topic-- as metaphoric for the paradigm of the entire humanity and its struggle-for-perfect reform.

    I do not think that "my ways" due to my background and its incumbent biases will by necessity be "your ways"; but I do think that the meta-lessons of my phenomenology, studying your culture, the oldest-culture, as a case-example for the memory of lessons that I/we need to learn will have been the necessary discipline important for my life and cross-carrying. May ALLAH the Merciful the Beneficent be ever and always with you!!!!!

    --Vernon Lynn Stephens, Culdee
    In the Place Commonly Called 'The Desert'
    Louisville, Kentucky USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vernon , thanks for you nice words and wishes , all I want that you hear from both sides and also to know all the circumstances before judging

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.