Sunday, February 10, 2008

We are the champions

I could not believe myself when Abu Tarika scored our first and lonely goal in the match , I just could not believe myself , I swear I found myself jumping like a little girl

We did it , they did it again the modest pharaohs , they tamed the lions of the Cameroon,they did not bring the cup but a happiness for 70 million people who are dying for few moments of joy even it is because of a false victory , they did it

May Allah Bless Abu Tarika ,Zidan , Hani Said and El-Hadari and above them Abu Ali Hassan Shahata "die with envy Shobeir"

WE ARE THE CHAMPION

The sounds of the horns began to be heard , I swear if I have energy I would go to the street in the car with my camera
Today Egypt will stay in happiness till dune
Hard luck for the Cameroon , they played great still people of the Cameroon forgive but we need this victory more than you , we need this joy , this happiness
Thanks for the Arabs for their support, especially for the Palestinians who supported Abu Tairka and the Egyptian team

4 comments:

  1. 3anjad it was a great game! You guys really earned it! W it was a win for us too, Jordanians! Mabrouuuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Game..I watched it here..beautiful goal!

    Alf Mabrouk Ya Misr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabrouk!
    Your team plays a beautiful football!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Khoulould,thanks so much dear to you Jordanians who supported us , thank you so much

    @N.American Princess, Allah yabrak feek :)

    @Seg , Allah Yabrak feek , merci :)
    yes they play a beautiful football

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.