Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What do you want me to speak about ??

Ok guys Ramadan is over and I am ready to speak again more widely about very important topics , Now I am confused because there is two important topics I want to speak about them and share my ideas concerning these two topics , but I don't know which One I will start first ,So I ask you to choose one of them

Shall I speak first about

  1. The Veil and Nakab conflict in both Middle East from Egypt and Tunisia to Europe
  2. Talaat El-Sadaat show in Ramadan

The Veil and the Nakab is raising a debt whether in East or West now ,in Egypt Universities are firing girl students who wear Nakab and a Woman Muslim Scholar was threatened to be killed by radical groups in Giza because of her opposition to the Nakab

Tunisian regime wants to prohibit the Veil

Europe ,UK and France are heading a war against the Veil while Italy sees its beauty

This is concerning the Veil,it is freedom ,religion,politics and traditions game

Talaat El-Sadaat opened a very important and closed X-file concerning the dramatic assassination with accusations that lead one mind in to one word "Treason"

 before saying his big few words that shacked the calm Egyptian view in quiet Ramadan , I had my own thoughts about Sadaat's assassination from 25 years ago

so which one I shall start first

it is up to you for now

Both topics are ready

2 comments:

  1. Go for the Veil and Niqab thing, since you are a Lailan :)
    There is also much more buzz about this issue everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.