Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Our Poll results

 Ok as I always do ,I will share with the results of the poll I had in this blog , for three months I had that poll that asked about your opinion concerning Hassen Nasrallah ,the head of Hezbollah

Did you or do you think that he is a hero or adventurous ,or a Syrian-Iranian agent or even a terrorist Nazi ? I got the answer and as I believe in Democracy and transparency for real I will share it with you

Hassen Nasrallah is

 A Hero

 58% "98 Votes"

An adventerous

 4% "6 Votes"

A Syrian -Iranian agent

23% "39 votes"

A terrorist Nazi

10% "27 votes"

Total votes

100% "170 votes"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Thanks you all for participating in the poll , till next time and it will be very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.