Sunday, April 2, 2006

Finding Ragab and April Fool

For the Second Week ,Ahmed Ragab didn't write a single letter in Akhbar El-Youm Weekly
I don't know but I think he is giving a good lesson For Momtaz El-Kot "Cat" bad cat really
Already I didn't read the Akhbar El-Weekly yesterday as usual after finding Ragab's absence , it is enough for me to find the first bold headlines are "important statement by president Mubarak exclusively to Momtaz El-Kot "

I don't know what El-Kot "Cat" thinks of himself , a stupid headline for a stupid interview
by the way I don't believe a word in this interview as It was the April the 1st yesterday so it is an April Fool :)

2 comments:

  1. You know when I was in Egypt, the only thing I found worthy of reading in Alakhbar was Ahmed Ragab "1/2 word" and the Joke of Moustapha Hussain.

    That was all I read in Alakhbar although I used to read a lot in Alahram, including the international news all the columnists and special reports and the guest writers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like El-Akhbar more than El-Ahram as my grand dad was one of its famous men in the 60s yet I like El-Ahram for its seriousness
    you know AHmed Ragab won't write again in Akhbar El-youm , now it is full of gov't crap

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.