Friday, January 27, 2006

Gamal Mubarak Interview for Rosa Elyoussef daily


First I don't think that Rosa El-Youssef herself wanted her publication to be a daily newspaper or even reach this down standard of being a big speaker to the regime and NDP, this is just a side remark I want to say from a long time .
Now to the big event the first interview with Gamal Mubarak ,the president's son and the NDP 's head of Policies committee "this title reminds me with communist party in ex-U.S.S.R.
It is rare thing to read an interview with GM with Egyptian journalists ,already in last elections for the parliament 2005 He used to give statements to foreign press not the national one which found a great secuirty barrier to reach for him
I guess that way wasn't a smart move from GM and those who surround him and they understand this now
and so it was n't surprise for me at least to find this interview ,he has to speak whether this talk is good or bad
Now he spoke with Abd Allah Kamal ,the chief-in editor of Rosa El-Youssef ,the anti-Muslim brother group member in very long interview
I didn't read it in daily Rosa ,in fact I read its parts in both online at Elaph.com and the other part in national newspapers Ahram and Akhbar "And I bet that El-Gomharya published it too "
It is all about the elections and here comes the change GM himself admitted that there are a huge problem in communicating the Egyptian street and the NDP ,and it comes from the NDP itself
To be honest I got bored from this long ineterview whether the first or second or the third part,yet the second part included very important statement that he "GM" doesn't want the presidency !! and that he didn't interfere in the choice of ministers in the current cabinet "the business men and american chamber cambinet " really !!
Regardles of what I think of him or his talk ,i noticed something why a three national newspaper published this interview for him in complete pages ,all the officail talk says that GM is a regular citizen that works as head of policies committee ,"Mustafa El-Faky words" so why he takes this attention from the trio gov't newspapers ?!
It reminds me with the interviews of president Mubarak to any publication or any channel whether radio or tv ,all the national publications publish it on full pages and even without ads with x-large bold font ,but the question here is "do really citizens read such interviews!?"
About GM I remember the Newsweek made an issue called "The future of Egypt " and on the cover was GM , this issue whether Arabic or English was evorapized from all the newspapers and magazines sellers ,I know because me and my family searched for as we wanted to know what the americans are saying about him and his ambition ,I remember a woker in Metro market asking me "do you want Newsweek's GM and the future of Egypt !?all sold ,but there are many requesting it "
I guess people want to know more about the may -be next president of Egypt

2 comments:

  1. What attracted me in this photo is his shoes in the face of the camera and all of the reader.

    You know my American Boss once put his shoes on his desk during a meeting. I looked to him in the eyes and since them he never put them on his desk again.

    If an American boss can respect an Egyptian emoplyee and put down his shoes, can not Gamal Mobarak the Egyptian respect the Egyptian readers and put his shoes down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend I believe that he intended to do so to send a decoded message to the Egypian people saying what words can't express

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.