Sunday, December 14, 2008

Are We Considered a Military State Anymore !!??

What kind of State do we live in now in Egypt ??

Is it a Military State or Police State or Businessmen State or what exactly ??

I look to Egypt now and I have my doubts regarding the claims that we are a country ruled by the army , we are not ruled by the army anymore. Yes the President is the commander in Chief ,the military ruler and he is from the military. Still We are not like in the 1950s and 1960s , the army does not have this control on all aspects of life in Egypt as before. Yes up till now the President should be from the army , it is not about balance of power in Egypt because many Egyptians prefer this option despite all what they suffered from the implications of a military rule. I do not know if they prefer this option because Gamal Mubarak is 100% civilian who did not join the army for one week and they hate him so much.

I consider Egypt now is more of Police state then a military state with the emergency laws and military tribunals

In the last 10 years the Egyptian army disappeared and we do not hear about it except in the national days.

I think Egypt now is a kind of a Police – Businessmen state

What do you think ??

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you? I was just looking through your blog and I like it, so I thought why not leave you a comment... :)

    I have a fun blog here and I hope you will stop by and get to know us.... see ya soon.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Jesse for nice comment,insh All I will visit your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.