Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Dior: The $26,000 "My Dior" Cellphone

I know for sure that some ladies in the Gulf will buy , in fact I will not be surprised to know if some Upper Class ladies in Egypt will buy it .

Check out My Dior: The $26,000 "My Dior" Cellphone

Armani and Parade designed their Cell phones with Samsung and L.G.

Givenchy designed for Nokia , I can understand Christian Dior decision to enter the Mobile phone race

Still I can’t understand who the idiot that will buy that ??

It shows how the shallow a person can buy in something like this just to have a Dior mobile phone you pay all that money !!??

For God Sake when iPhone came and turned the mobile phone industry up side down , its price was in the U.S was $499 and people thought it was too much !!?

2 comments:

  1. Seebek, 7'alina e7na fel iPhone abo $199, will turn our life with the new media tools within :D, we all waiting, you too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure ,I am , it will be released in the end of the year in Egypt , it is worth waiting

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.