Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mr. Egypt again

I won't say anything about this nonsense except that I leave to you the judgement for yourselves

Which of those punks do you think that he is the most handsome and sexist man in Egypt ???

I swear they look like the wanted list in the police stations !!

Oh my goodness one of the contestants just look like the famous "Salamoma" the bald with an apology to this folk pop thug !! 

Link to Mr. Egypt

I forgot to say that this stupid contest is sponosred by Melody channels owned by Gamal Marwan , the gardon son of president Nasser the same man who cancelled the infamous 1950s contest of Mr. bold eyes "Mr. Egypt then" and sent the contestants to the army in order to make them men !!

What can I say ?? I guess Nasser is not resting in his place now

2 comments:

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.