Saturday, April 15, 2006

Jar-ElAmr ,the Moon's neighbour report from Alexandira, don't blame the Muslim Community

The public jounralism is the future in journalism in a country like Egypt and I am proud to be an early public jounralist ,today i found Alaa posting the link to Jaar El-Amar, Jar El amar means the neighbour of the moon it is some kind of Arabic poetic name ,anyway the young man from Alexandira was a witness to what happened from unfortuante events in the city from attack on christians churches yesterday

I am sorry if it is in Arabic ,but to say the truth I can't translate , I don't have the courage to do so , because it shows how fragile Egypt became , it is a weakness , it is just like a dirty laundry you don't want to show it to the public

The Christians should be angry but they should n't blame the whole Muslim community in Egypt for what 4 persons did "yeah it is not one ,it can't be one"

Blame the regime as you want

I am not scared about the unity in Egypt because as Prophet Mohammed "pbuh" said that "The Copts of Egypt are in unity till the End of days " and in another version " The people of Egypt are in unity till the End of days", As a Muslim we believe that every word Prophet Mohammed says is a 100% truth , "He doesn't speak from vain but it is inspiration from Heaven " holy Quran {sorry from my bad translation} , you may say that 'but he "pbuh' refered to the Christaisns only as in the Word of Copts' , and I will tell you that the word Copt in greek means Egyptians , I am a muslim Copt ,did you get it ??

You know my conspiracy theory arabic mind tells there are some secret dirty hands play behind the curtains moving the extremists from both side as puppets with strings in order to get Egypt down in to its knees ,and this will not happen because I do believe the prophecy of My prophet "PBUH"


Technorati : , , , , , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.