Wednesday, March 1, 2006

What a begining for year 2006

I had big hopes for year 2006 to be better than year 2005 but the beginning on the national or even the personal level is not encouraging at all
on the personal I lost my grand dad , well as a Muslim I know and I believe everyone has its own time but losing a specail person is not an easy thing at all
on the National Level :
See what I am talking about :

  1. Ferry Crisis.
  2. Bird Flu.
  3. And now the train Crash in Delta


What else can we face !?
Really now I understand why the Egyptian people got mad from happiness when we won the African Cup of Nation !!


Another loss for Egypt

The late comdian actor Abu Bakr Ezzat had passed away last night suddenly.

May God bless his soul and give patiance to his family and all those who loved him

I really loved this guy whether in the old black and white comdian movies and plays {I am addicted to them } or his roles like in Rafaat El-hagan . I really loved this duet between him and Laila Tahar especailly El-Dabor and the political play in the 70s ,I don't remember its name but it is about people stuck on an Island after plane crash and Ezzat became their dictator ,this play is more than great.

Already I once saw him in Queen bakery ,if you live in Mohendessin you will know it immediately ,it is the famous Queen , the man seemed to be funny even out of the screen ,we were buying some biscuits and he came to buy some bread yet the bread wasn't finished yet and it was in very cold day ,and so he said to the seller and on his face this sad funny expressionn "does this mean that I will come back again !?"

Unfortunately as usual he wasn't honoured as he should have ,but it doesn't matter as it is said the love of people is enough.

For non Egyptians ,we adore comedy and we love to laugh ,even from from our Misery ,the most riches actors and highest salary are the new comdians like Hennedy ,not like th old school like Ezzat who is better thousand times than many of the current comdians ,unfortunately the old school didn't save money and didn't ask for millions ,anyway back to the Egyptian love to comedy

I always wonder about this strange combination ,I call it strange because Egyptians also love agony .

Egypt got many unsolved combinations and equation ,we love Life and Death , we Love happiness and saddness ,we like to cry and laugh may be these contridicted combinations are the one that made us live all these years after all ISIS and Osris tragdy is Egyptian ,also it is said the first political joke was found in Egypt "it was about pharaoh Snefru,the father of Khufu or Cheops of the great pyramid !!

Technorati : , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. I read your blog carefully, and one thing I heard you say very often was the word "love." Egyptians love this, we love that. Egyptians love! Marvelous.

    I visited Egypt in 1976. I was very happy in Egypt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeinobia,

    You asked ... "What else can we face !?" Let me tell you this funny story.....

    When I was in Egypt few years ago, I had this horrible week with almost every thing in my life going wrong ... I was walking in the University telling myself "This is horrible, What else can go wrong more than this?"

    ... and at this exact moment I was passing under a tree, a bird dropping went straight between my glasses [I wear contac now :)] and my eye exploding in my right eye!!!!

    Rushing toward the bathroom while I can not really see much with one of my eyes full with bird dropping, I learned my lesson at that moment ...

    The lesson is: always say AlhamodAllah and Remember how Quran teaches us that "patience" is a great virtue.

    8:20 PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr.Bremson , well is n't the word "Love" one of the purest and most beautiful words in the world :) oh boy I envy you for your visit to my country in 1976 , one of Egypt's golden eras

    @Egyptian-in USA I agree with you always Thank God and have patience , in fact it is one of our qualities in Egypt that we have patience and we thank God always but the problem is most of these things are human made mistake mostly caused by our careless gov't and regime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeinobia & egyptian-in-usa - Salam Guys. Yup, it's a matter of "patience" and to say alhamdulliah about everything, however this dosen't mean that people - whomever they are - act in a carless way.

    As for Abu Bakr Ezzat - I used to love him very much, he was a great actor even if some people didn't notice this. Wither in plays, series, or movies he was superb.

    I can't mention all the characters he used to play, however I really like the following:

    -- most of his old movies (those black & white)

    -- this play with Sohier el-Bably "Dekhoul bel-malabess el-rassmeya"

    -- an old tv series, back to the 80's, I don't know if you see it or not however it's called "Ali el-Zeebaa"; he was "Son'or el-Kalbi", while Farouk el-Fishawy was "Ali el-Zeebaa".

    -- "Ra'faat el-Hagaan" for sure, his role was great.

    Anyway, May ALLAH (swt) bless his soul, and grant him HIS mercy, and grant patience to all his family too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Some muslim , you reminded me with Abu Baker's wonderful role as a villian in Ali-Azabk , already this series I watched over zillions times and I still love it , sonor EL-Kalbi ,the cheif of police ,oh God this Tv Series was a hit
    already I downloaded after a great search the intro and outro soundtrack really it is a master piece

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked every one in that show. I actually never liked any rule of Farouk ElFeshawy except as Ali-Azabk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.