Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Camilla El-Sadaat

Yesterday they re-broadcasted the interview of Camiila El-Sadaat with Wael El-Abrashi in El-Hakika "The truth " program on Dream TV2
Already it is not the frist time they host one of the late president daughters from his first wife "Akbal"
I remember they re-showed again the interview of her elder sister Rokia with Mona El-Shazely ,yet the difference between the two interviews is the difference between Heaven and earth.
As I said they are whether Camilla or Rokia or Rowia who didn't appear in media at all till now are from El-sadaat first wife Akbal and as you know the media neglected them all the way that many thought that Gihan and her kids were his only family in a disgusting way.
Rokia El-sadaat already came back to the lights of the media and showed how a fine lady she is ,when she stood last year against El-Midan Tabloid when it showed on its front page the picture of the dead body of the former president ,her dad ,something Gihan El-sadaat and her kids didn't do , in fact they just joined Rokia ,since then Rokia decided to stop any offensive insult against her dad especailly concerning the accusation of Huda Abd El-Nasser that El-sadaat killed her daddy "I guess I wrote about it before"
Rokia when she appeared ,she showed that not only Gihan's daughters were elegant and smart.
Anyway I was shocked when I saw her sister Camilla
I was so shocked when I know that the former president daughter had to sell her furniture in auction in the united States and lived in a governemental shelter !! She said this proves El-Sadaat is not a thief , but where were her family ? where were the rest six sisters and brother ?
Sadaat 's daughters from Gihan are all married to weathly men ,couldn't they have stopped this insult to their dad's name?
This is number one , not to mention the tales and talk about those who harassed her and this who tried to rip her , to the kenesst crying and so on !!
The big surprise and the big shock to me was about her marriage at the age of 12 years old by the orders of her dad ,and guess what Nasser and Hakim testified the marriage !!
A terrible marriage with lots of agony ended with one girl and a divorce at the age of 21 years old
Another Surprise for me that it turned out that my mom used to know her for a very short period , Camilla was a friend of a girl whose younger sister was my mom's friend.
My mom told me that one she went to her friend in Agouza and found Camilla there and she didn't know who she was, yet her friend told her and my mom was so so so surprised ,it was already the 70s,anyway mom and her friend decided to go shopping for girly stuff in the Agail ever first shop in Agouza ,and they went and also the other my mom's friend sister and Camilla ,as older campny with them, when they went there ,already two sisters were customers for the Agail and so after seeing Camilla and her great resemblance to Sadaat ,Amir ,the eldest son of Radwan Agail standing over the counter said to one of the girls "WOW ,She looked like the Sadaat so much' in low voice ,that Camilla heard it and then
" His daughter ! I swear by God that I am his daughter , but what can you say ? it is time , Gihan's daughters get their stuff from Paris ,while I get my stuff from your little shop"
in a strong voice that Amir Radwan El-Agail 's face turned white and pale as the dead , his blood was dried as Mom described him
Gihan seemed to be not so fair with her husband's duaghter at all ,something Camilla hinted about .
Yes Camilla saw alot but it is not excuse for her to act like this .I wonder why she doesn't act like her elder sister.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Egyptian government owe *all* the president's sons and daughters suitable pension. No matter how many of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.